Saturday, November 24
Craft Lake City and Gallivan Present: Leather Journal Workshop
Thursday, December 13
SLUG Localized: The Wake of an Arsonist (EP Release), Hemwick, 2-Headed Whale
Thursday, December 20
- This event has passed.
Buzzards & Bees Music Festival
October 26 @ 8:00 PM - October 27 @ 11:59 PM$20 - $50
Buzzards & Bees is a spooky-themed music festival in Downtown Provo, happening on October 26-27. It’s going to be the Halloween event in Provo that you won’t want to miss!
It all starts on Friday, October 26th at 8 pm with a Goth Prom kick-off party hosted at The Boxcar. Come see Gossip Ghoul play their spooky set, see who gets crowned Goth King and Queen, and dance the night away with a DJ set by KiD MACHiNE.
The main event starts on Saturday, October 27th at 3 pm, with 50+ local bands performing at over 10 locations in Downtown Provo (see below). The venues will have special decorations for the occasion, and there be street performers, secret shows, spooky movies and stories, a mask-making station, costume contest, as well as other activities and surprises to create a unique Halloween experience.
The general admission ticket, $20 advance or $25 day of, will grant you access to all of our advertised shows and activities, including the Goth Prom kick-off, and a couple of discounts. The VIP ticket, $50, also includes access to all of the secret performances. Here’s the link to buy tickets: https://www.24tix.com/es/9oj8ql/1p0
– The Boxcar (Fri: Check-in, Goth Prom, Music) – 156 W 500 S
– The Bell Room (Sat: Check-in) – 9 W Center St
– Velour Live Music Gallery (Sat: Music) – 135 N University Ave
– Dry Bar Comedy (Sat: Music) – 295 W Center St
– Third Space Studios (Sat: Music) – 247 W Center St
– St. Mary’s Episcopal Church (Sat: Music) – 50 W 200 N
– The Underground Social Hall (Sat: Music) – 65 N University Ave
– Provo Community Congregational United Church of Christ (Sat: Music) – 175 N University Ave
– The Man Barber (Sat: Music) – 16 W Center St
– Peace on Earth (Sat: Music) – 35 N 300 W #200
– Enliten Bakery & Cafe (Sat: Mask Making) – 43 E Center St
– Pioneer Book (Sat: Stories) – 450 W Center St
– Big Door (Sat: Movies) – 78 W Center St
Festival ticket also includes a couple of discounts:
– Southworth Hall (Sat: Dance) – 116 W Center St – 1/2 off entrance fee for country dance on October 27, 8:30-12:30
– Lulu’s Crafty Corner (Fri/Sat: Crafts) – 120 W Center St – 25% off any one ceramic craft good for either day of the festival, October 26-27
– Pioneer Book – 450 W Center St – Buy one book get one free
Love the new look? Let us know! Email all comments to email@example.com.