Pride Week at the U – Gender Expansive Clothing Pop-up Shop
March 31 - April 1
PRIDE WEEK AT THE U IS AN ANNUAL EVENT HONORING LGBTQIA+ HISTORIES, CULTURES, AND LIVES! JOIN US FOR THIS WEEK-LONG SERIES OF EVENTS TO LEARN, CELEBRATE, AND BE INSPIRED. PRIDE WEEK IS PLANNED BY A VOLUNTEER COMMITTEE OF STUDENTS, FACULTY, AND STAFF COLLABORATING ACROSS THE UNIVERSITY. ALL ARE WELCOME TO GET INVOLVED AND PARTICIPATE IN PRIDE WEEK EVENTS!
This event will feature a gender expansive clothing pop-up shop, including Mystery Boxes for pick up and mail. More details on how to shop coming soon!
Want to donate to this event? We are accepting clean, lightly used clothing, shoes, and accessories, but are especially in need of professional attire and bathing suits. Donation bins are at the following locations:
- The Student Union (200 S, Central Campus Dr, Salt Lake City), 1st floor, main entrance
- The Student Life Center (1836 Student Life Way, Salt Lake City, UT), South Entrance
- Kahlert Village (265 1850 E, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Peterson Heritage Center (151 S Connor St, Salt Lake City, UT)
- SLCC Gender & Sexuality Student Resource Center 1575 S State Street, Salt Lake City, Room 1-140, South of Grand Theater Lobby
- Encircle SLC M-Th 3-7pm (331 600 E, SLC, UT 84102)
- Eccles Health Sciences Library (10 N 1900 E, SLC, UT 84112), Near front desk next to hand sanitizer station