ABOUT THE COVER: Intangibles and the impossible become veritably real through literature, reading and writing. For our second Local Literary Issue, David Habben (Habbenink) captures the physical, gestural and conceptual in-betweens of this figure’s act of reading—an imprint of how we assemble words in our psyches. Find more of Habben’s work at habbenink.com.
- Localized: Hemwick
- The Dayroom
- Election Day 2018: Conversing with Uncle Al, No…
- Moving Past Metaphor: LITerally Podcast
- Postcards From London by Lynn Kilpatrick
- A Peculiar Journal
- Localized: The Wake of An Arsonist
- Dueling in Duality: Amy Irvine’s Call to Cabal
- Bearing Testimonies of SLUG Mag’s Brewstillery
- What the Tuck?: Tucker White of Chthonic Releases a Book!