About The Cover: This month, local artist/tattooer Oscar Garcia joins us to celebrate local craft spirits. Cats revel in Dionysian-style ritual madness and religious ecstasy—dressed as ghosts, dancing like witches ’round a bottle holding the kind of spirit local distillers conjure in Utah. Herein, Garcia pays tribute to monmon cats. Find more of his work @oscarthegarcia on Instagram.
Review: Keiji Haino / Jim O’Rourke / Oren Ambarchi – In the past only geniuses were capable of staging the perfect crime (also known as a revolution) Today anybody can accomplish their aims with the push of the button
- New World Distillery: Bleeding-Edge Tech in a New World
- South Salt Lake Arts District’s Creative…
- Understanding the Collaboration Catalyst: Conversing…
- Leaves With Lunar Twin: An Interview
- Returning to Escapist Fiction: I Am the Ocean
- Dark Arts Gallery III: SLC’s Finest and Grimmest
- The Spirits Frontier: Clear Water Distilling Co.
- Content Shifter: 13 ’80s Slasher Flicks
- In High Spirits: Sugar House Distillery’s…
- Localized: Alexander Ortega