About The Cover: This month, local artist/tattooer Oscar Garcia joins us to celebrate local craft spirits. Cats revel in Dionysian-style ritual madness and religious ecstasy—dressed as ghosts, dancing like witches ’round a bottle holding the kind of spirit local distillers conjure in Utah. Herein, Garcia pays tribute to monmon cats. Find more of his work @oscarthegarcia on Instagram.
Review: Keiji Haino / Jim O’Rourke / Oren Ambarchi – In the past only geniuses were capable of staging the perfect crime (also known as a revolution) Today anybody can accomplish their aims with the push of the button
- Tarantula Troubadour: Gene Loves Jezebel’s Jay Aston…
- Rachel Rothenberg: Fierce, Funny, Fashionista
- Localized: Alexander Ortega
- New World Distillery: Bleeding-Edge Tech in a New World
- South Salt Lake Arts District’s Creative…
- Dark Arts Gallery III: SLC’s Finest and Grimmest
- Localized: Muzzle Tung
- Castle of Chaos: The Level Four Horror
- The Spirits Frontier: Clear Water Distilling Co.
- Leaves With Lunar Twin: An Interview