ABOUT THE COVER: The endeavor of shepherding a film from its inception to a screening necessitates structure and community. Depicted in Gabriel F. Danilchik’s Super 8 camera is a little process, steps along the way that ardent filmmakers undertake to bring to life their filmic visions. Find more of Danilchik’s work at archangelimpressions.com.
- Localized: Comedy Showcase
- Come Together: The International Tolerance Project
- Cinematic Dreamer? The Utah Film Commission’s…
- Dirty God at Sundance Film Festival 2019 – Scars as…
- Slamdance Film Festival 2019 – The Vast of Night
- Ode to Ed’s – Publik Ed’s
- Slamdance 2019 Film – Desolation Center and the…
- January Local Music Reviews 2019
- Mike Brown: Estate Sale!
- January National Music Reviews 2019