Benton Wood believes that everything leading up to the formation of Ugly Boys was preparation for the big time. As each band mate took time out of other projects to join the group, Ugly Boy’s talent and hunger grew beyond the local Utah band circuit. After a rough first show opening for Little Dragon and Com Truise at 2018’s Ogden Twilight, Ugly Boys has since found their footing and is now poised to become the kind of band they’d always dreamed of being.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Zaina Abujebarah
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by Ugly Boys
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Benton Wood.