On Commander Salamander‘s debut album, Confidential Crocodile, the band spins an epic yarn about a brave Salamander who journeys ancient Egypt to restore balance to the world. Connor Wolfley talks about how this story is a canvas for all the weird ideas and experimental sounds the band wants the space to play with, as well as how the group of teenagers have changed as a result.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
Commander Salamander is on Spotify, and Instagram.
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Connor Lockie
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by Commander Salamander
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Connor Wolfley.