For Kona Ossana, the release of his band Sindar‘s debut album Splintered Light was an opportunity to grow as a musician, both technically and creatively. The borrowed Lord of the Rings setting allowed Ossana and his bandmate Christian Lucy a world for their expression to flourish, and the beastly 80-minute album is an impressive foray into metal for the duo.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Audrey Lockie
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by Sindar
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Mckenna Frandsen Photography.