SLUG T-Shirt Art Competition
SLUG Mag is hosting an online art competition to decide on a design for our next T-shirt! Send in an artistic rendering of what SLUG Mag means to you, and the SLUG staff will pick one design that highlights the artistic talent in our community.
Please send in your design for the contest to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contest runs ends on Friday, May 14. All entries will be considered and multiple entries are encouraged. The winning artist will be notified by Friday, May 21, and will receive an online-exclusive article on SLUGMag.com and promotion across all SLUG social media pages. The winner will also receive a sweet SLUG Mag swag bag that includes some T-shirts featuring their design.
Design guidelines are as follows:
- The design may contain up to 2 colors without gradients or shading.
- Maximum size is 12″x12″ for each side. Artists may submit a design for the front, back or both sides of the shirt.
- Design must be submitted in a vector file (.eps or .ai file preferred) please don’t submit photoshop .eps files they need to be vector based.
Feel free to suggest a shirt style and color in the body of your email, but that decision will ultimately be determined by the SLUG Mag staff. The winning artist may be asked to alter their design slightly to meet printing-company guidelines.
Entries must be received by Friday, May 14 at 11:59 p.m. MDST to be considered.
- Submissions must be the artist’s original work.
- Submissions must be submitted exclusively to the SLUG Mag Art Competition.
- Artists must own the submission, and it may not be subject to other contractual obligations limiting the artist’s ownership rights.
- Minimum age for participation is 13.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene, offensive or deemed otherwise inappropriate by SLUG.
- Artists must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Contest is free to enter.
- By entering the contest, the winning artist grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to SLUG and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the winning submission.
- By entering the contest, the artist grants SLUG the right to release their name.
- The winning submission will be determined by a vote among SLUG’s staff.
Click this link to apply to SLUG Mag’s illustration team for more projects.