For April, Carl Carbonell nods to his screen-printing background in his illustration for our 11th Annual Beer Issue. The scuba diver shares our enthusiasm for local beer and the desire to dive into local purveyors’ fermenting tanks. The image’s colors and textures evince the depth and variation of local beer. Find more of his work at meatand3printingco.com.
- Book of Love @ The State Room 04.20
- Catching the Man: Patrick Codenys of Front 242
- Brewstillery: Exclusive Brews
- Cigarettes After Sex @ Urban 04.21
- Upcoming Brewery Updates: Unnamed Brewery
- Local Music Reviews April 2018
- SLUG Style: Morgaine Fehlauer
- Rogue Wave Etc.
- Kiitos Brewing Crafts the Conscious and Delicious
- Utah Brewers Guild: How Liquid Craft Influences a City