Through her energy-healing practice, The Esoteric Way, Sarah Lynn helps clients clear out negative energy to make way for positive energy, clear trauma from past lives and connect with loved ones who’ve passed on, among other services.

A Way to Heal: Sarah Lynn of The Esoteric Way

Activism, Outreach and Education

The Esoteric Way

the-esoteric-way.com 

“I thought it was normal,” says Sarah Lynn about her gift of intuition.Even from a young age, Sarah Lynn of The Esoteric Way has been in tune with the emotions and energies of other people. Growing up, Sarah had no idea that her keen intuition was a gift that not everyone had. “I thought it was normal,” she says. It wasn’t until she was a young, single mother dealing with a bout of bad luck and negative energy that she sought out energy healing. Sarah’s session with the healer empowered her in her personal life, and when the healer suggested that she seek out this esoteric knowledge for herself, Sarah immersed herself in it. Now, through her energy-healing practice, The Esoteric Way, Sarah has come to help people heal from emotional pain through her services. 

“Every year, I can look back and feel like a different person than the previous year.”

The core of Sarah’s sessions concern cleansing her clients’ chakras. She also heals anything that she intuitively notices may be troubling the client by clearing out “lower-vibrational” or generally negative energy. Even though Sarah can perform her healings remotely, they are like a “deep tissue massage” for spiritual energy, as she describes it. She often advises that her clients drink plenty of water and really feel whatever emotions may come up. Sarah’s services vary from helping people find peace after the passing of a loved one to healing pain and trauma lingering from past lives to helping ghosts pass on to become higher beings.

Though the goal may be pointed at the start of a session, Sarah often uses her intuition to address anything unacknowledged that may be troubling her clients. For Sarah, learning as many methods of intuitive and empathic healing as she could was crucial to her ability to heal many types of emotional ailments. Because Sarah started her healing journey as someone who was seeking healing for herself, she shares a commonality with the clients who seek her out. For Sarah, helping her clients face and overcome a wide variety of emotional pain and spiritual ailments has sharpened her intuition to help more people in the future. As far as what Sarah has learned about herself through her journey as a healer, she says, “Every year, I can look back and feel like a different person than the previous year.”

In cases where Sarah helps her clients connect with their deceased loved ones, Sarah’s goal is to facilitate the connection, like pulling down a string of the loved one’s existence from another spiritual plane and letting her clients walk away while holding the string. She often feels the essence of the spirits that she is asked to connect with. Her aim in these types of sessions is to have her clients feel the essence of their loved ones as well. “I want them to reconnect with a loved one and feel their presence versus telling them what they’re saying,” she says.

“I want them to reconnect with a loved one and feel their presence versus telling them what they’re saying.”

For Sarah, the goal in learning these energy-healing techniques was to improve her own life and help close friends and family. “I originally entered energy healing to heal myself and only myself,” she says. After performing these healing sessions on her friends and family, her sister suggested that she try to make this a business and help clients as well. The experience of opening up services to clients has also helped Sarah learn more about herself. “I’ve had clients who have inspired me,” she says. “I’ve had clients whose healings have made me realize I need to work on that same thing within myself. It’s because of clients I developed my own techniques. If I’d kept my abilities to myself, I wouldn’t be who I am today.” 

Sarah welcomes those who are skeptical yet open-minded about her processes. “I love skeptics,” she says. “I’m skeptical by nature and always ask questions. Some of my biggest skeptics have been my biggest supporters.” For her, the goal is not to prove anything is real but rather to connect her clients to a higher vibrational energy or, generally, more positive aspects of their life in order to heal them. One method Sarah uses is a process she describes as creating a spiritual “blueprint” of this better energy and “copying” the essence of that energy for her clients to feel more at peace. Because Sarah uses a wide array of techniques to help tap into another person’s emotions and heal what is bothering them, she is often sought out by people of all backgrounds and levels of trauma, making her unique as an energy healer around Salt Lake.

“I’ve had clients whose healings have made me realize I need to work on that same thing within myself. It’s because of clients I developed my own techniques.”

Sarah offers transformative services for those suffering from long-term emotional trauma or even just a basic feeling of negativity and spiritual imbalance. The Esoteric Way is a safe space for anyone and inclusive of the LGBTQ+ community with opportunities to meditate through Sarah’s healing and become more aligned with a happier, more balanced version of themselves. Through The Esoteric Way, Sarah seeks to help her clients find a sense of spiritual peace in their lives. For more information, or to book a healing session, check out The Esoteric Way online at the-esoteric-way.com on Instagram
@the_esoteric_way.