Gavin Hoffman doesn’t like people. On his debut release as Treason Angel, Ritual Squalor uses noise to channel an anti-religion, misanthropic ethos—though you may not recognize it just from listening.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
Treason Angel is on Bandcamp
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Audrey Lockie
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by Sindar
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Mckenna Frandsen Photography.