Post-hardcore, but make it wacky. I Buried the Box With Your Name exuded such ambition and potential in their early shows that when Clark Radford saw them perform live four years ago, he cold called vocalist Kale Morse to see if the sextet would be interested in becoming a septet. The band have just released their first album, To Change, and it’s a wild release from an unassuming group.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Zaina Abujebarah
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by I Buried the Box With Your Name
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Kale Morse