Mason Comstock agreed to play a set at a friend’s show. The only problem? He didn’t have a band. Almost three years later, Rebel Rebel have two albums, a new sound and a new member. Having played the main stage at Utah Pride Festival, Comstock caps out Pride month with some thoughts on the event and its effective role in our queer communities.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Zaina Abujebarah
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by Rebel Rebel
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Mason Comstock