At the core of Sunhills‘ evolution from a one-person alternative band into a four-piece psychedelic euphoria is Drew Kaluna and his desire to connect. Once skeptical of others’ ability to understand him, Kaluna learned that he could lean on others—that being vulnerable would make him, and Sunhills, better.
Thanks for listening to SLUG Mag Soundwaves.
- This podcast was created by SLUG Magazine and produced by Angela H. Brown, Parker Scott Mortensen
- Associate Producers: Alexander Ortega, Joshua Joye, John Ford, Bianca Velasquez, Audrey Lockie
- Executive Producer: Angela H. Brown
- Music by Sunhills
- Soundwaves logo and art design by Nicholas Dowd
- Photo courtesy of Drew Kaluna.