The Sundance and Slamdance film festivals are drawing near. SLUG illustrator D. Bradford Gambles celebrates the indomitable spirit of filmmakers with this cover, featuring bold line work and an enigmatic backdrop. The filmmaker holds the truths that we find onscreen.
In an effort to help films—like upcoming documentary STEP—with financial needs, the Utah Film Center pioneered the Fiscal Sponsorship Program. … read more
- Mike Brown’s Salt Lake City Guide!
- Ford Clitaurus at Slamdance: MP Cunningham
- Cold Cave: Pomp and Discontent @ Urban Lounge 01.13 with…
- Localized: Comedy Showcase
- Midge Ure, the Once and Future New Romantic
- Taylor Mac: Manifesting Our Future Through Performance
- Follow the Flame: Apollo Burger
- Local Music Reviews January 2017
- The Distillery, the Witch and the Cocktail: Having a Drink…
- Kuro: Voice and Vignette