Review: Vice City Stories

Review: Vice City Stories
By

Vice City Stories Rockstar Leeds Reviewed On: PSP Street: 10.31 The Grand Theft Auto series started way back in 1998 and has since then exploded with seven more titles under the GTA banner. It was with GTA III in 2001 that Rockstar established themselves as pioneers for modern video gaming. Vice City Stories is built

Review: Prey

Review: Prey
By

Prey Human Head Studios Reviewed On: XBox 360 / PC Street: 07.11 It seems that sci-fi first person shooter (fps) games are everywhere these days. Games like Halo, Half Life and Doom (and all of their sequels) have established this genre as big money for game developers and guaranteed plenty of mediocre rip offs for gamers.

Top Twenty Reasons Skating is the Shit

Top Twenty Reasons Skating is the Shit
By

With all the bad occurrences happening in the world, I thought I would brighten your day by letting you know you’re a beautiful person. If you skateboard, you are a far superior to all others who occupy the space that is rightfully yours. … read more

Bring It On: The Breakdown of SLC Shredding.

Bring It On: The Breakdown of SLC Shredding.
By

I have no idea what it actually takes to make a movie, but from what I have gathered from a couple different sources, it is apparently a lot of work.  … read more

Skate Nerd Trivia

Skate Nerd Trivia
By

Do you want to win an autographed Dark Star board signed by Adam Dyet?  … read more

The Drugs Made Me Do It

The Drugs Made Me Do It
By

Man, I love writing and hearing stories about drug abuse. Especially LSD. Acid is such a silly drug to me. It’s like a kidney stone – so tiny, yet it can fuck you up so bad.  … read more

The Man, the Myth, the Legend: A Day with Isaiah Beh

The Man, the Myth, the Legend: A Day with Isaiah...
By

The day started out in golden dew, which I found very odd for the beginning of December. After eating my bowl of generic Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I was off to meet with the photographer, who had promised me a ride the night before … read more

Fightmaster Story

Fightmaster Story
By

Punk-rock legends are not usually seen wearing Hawaiian shirts, slacks and loafers sitting on their sister’s porch enjoying the summer afternoon. Imagine my surprise that this was the scenario in which I met Salt Lake’s own punk-rock legend Sean Fightmaster – one of the only guys cool enough to become a punk-rock legend without being in a band; a punk-rock personality, if you will. … read more

Fightmaster Memorium

Fightmaster Memorium
By

God, my baby brother! What the fuck, Sean? I love you more than life itself. I just hope that in life, as well as in death; you know that. I have a feeling that you do. I love you man and always will. Where to begin? I was not the best sister, but whoever is